Thursday, April 10, 2008

Next stop...Berlin...






An overnight train carried us from Amsterdam to Berlin. Though we were greatly lacking in the sleep department, our enchantment of Berlin began directly upon our arrival. For years I have heard many varying opinions about Berlin. What we found, was far more impressive than what I had expected. Most of our time was spent wandering around the streets, admiring the diverse architecture, and searching for remnants of the past. We also sought out cultural experiences, as Kyle and I both have German heritage. One culinary indulgence that we maxed out on was the infamous curry wurst, smothered in ketchup. The ratio of condiments to actual food substances appeared to be quite even, though some dishes that I saw clearly had more toppings. All in all we were very pleased with our experience in Berlin, and left feeling much more knowledgeable about German history and culture. Ja!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.